How is information constructed?
A series of eight free educational guides that shed light on various facets of information production in the age of social networks. The cards offer several activities to be done in class using digital tools and commonly used applications. A series of downloadable “aide memoire” posters accompanies each guide.
“Aide-memoire” posters for your classroom
- Poster - Information vs. opinion
- Poster - How can you recognize a reliable website?
- Poster - Journalistic sources
- Poster - Confirmation bias
- Poster - How to recognize hidden advertising?
- Poster - What are information media?
- Poster - Assessing the validity of scientific information
- Poster - How disinformers fool us